Friday, December 23, 2011

Sorry comp problems!

Dear readers, I am sorry I have been out of the loop Mr. Murphy has visited my computer and I was offline for a while, I have also done some soul searching mainly because of the change of times.In just over a month it will be 2012 and all the hype that goes with it. for no matter how you believe someone out there will tell you you are wrong; 0ne will clame the the world is comming to a end. O theres say we are going to be enlightened, and others say we will have aliens show up, me, I am not sure but I feel something is happening. Lets start with Koria, There Great leader is dead, This again could have a double sword, good or bad we just have to set back and waite. The cryptozoology world has been going nuts over all the press, some people clame they have killed a bigfoot. Others clame that they have psycal evidance that is being tested as I speak. So I will try and keep going keep up and keep my readers up to date. with the strange and unusual and now I will start giving my 2 cents worth, and as a challenge to all of you is if you agree or disagree say it, Each of you have a voice and your own mind so let see what you have to think and as a reminder these thoughts are mine under no pressure to say what I feel and say. now real quick has anyone seen the newer ship we, the U.S.A. has shown off: THE LCS 2 USS INDEPENDANCE stealth ship, sll I can say is WOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment